In an email to Economic Collapse News, Grant Cardone, bestselling author and finance expert, explained that it is time to eliminate the IRS and switch to a flat tax. Cardone, who has appeared on all of the major news networks, listed five primary reasons to get rid of the IRS:
– Tax code is too complicated and is the target of corruption
– The recent political targeting scandal
– Maintains 91,000 employees and spends $11 billion each year to collect taxes
– Wasting close to $50 million on conferences
– Staffers have access to personal and private data of millions of Americans
In recent years, there has been a growing movement to get rid of the IRS and institute a flat tax applied to either individual income or corporate income. Although it isn’t the most perfect system out there, many argue that it is still a better alternative to the current system we have today.